Drives and Automation Ltd COVID-19 Guidance
During the current outbreak of the Coronavirus, the health and well being of our staff, customers and visitors is paramount. We are going to be following the UK Government and Public Health England guidance and have implemented the following steps to help within our business:
- Where possible our staff are working from home.
- Where possible all meetings are taking place online, using Skype, Facetime and Microsoft teams as appropriate.
- We have a strict no hand shake policy.
- Staff have been advised to increase the frequency of hand washing and to wash their hands on entering and leaving a customer’s workplace, and wear suitable PPE.
- We request a safety distance of approximately 2 meters from our customers when on site, except when it would not be safe to do so.
- Staff with a new cough or high temperature are to work from home as per government guidelines and will not be attending customer sites.
As a responsible business we are taking the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, our customers and our business.
Our offices are open for essential staff only, and we are no longer accepting visitors.
With the exception of the above we are continuing to operate as normal, and will be attending breakdowns, carrying out installation work and retro fits, and offering module sales as normal.
Jan 5th 2021
Drives and Automation - Your total solution for automating machinery.
Full design service - from start to finish.
Control System Design
Motor and Drive Selection
Drive system and PLC coding
Fully tested panels and desks.
Full range of installation services.
Here to help.