Drives and Automation Ltd COVID-19 Guidance
During the current outbreak of the Coronavirus, the health and well being of our staff, customers and visitors is paramount. We are going to be following the UK Government and Public Health England guidance (https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response ) and have implemented the following steps to help within our business:
- No access for visitors. Our offices have been temporarily closed and all our staff are now working remotely.
- Where possible all meetings should take place online, using Skype, Facetime and Microsoft teams as appropriate.
- Introduction of a strict no hand shake policy.
- Staff have been advised to increase the frequency of hand washing and to wash their hands on leaving a customer’s workplace.
- Maintenance of a safety distance of approximately 2 meters from our customers when on site.
- Staff with a new cough or high temperature are to work from home as per government guidelines and will not be attending customer sites.
As a responsible business we are taking the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, our customers and our business.
With the exception of closing our office we are continuing to operate as normal, and will be attending breakdowns, carrying out installation work, and offering module sales as normal.
Drives and Automation - Your total solution for automating machinery.
Full design service - from start to finish.
Control System Design
Motor and Drive Selection
Drive system and PLC coding
Fully tested panels and desks.
Full range of installation services.
Here to help.